- - FLEX Building
- Sterling Heights, MI, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, PLUS MORE!
Responsible for assembling prefabricated structures both locally and throughout the United States.
Duties and responsibilities
- Use power tools, hand tools, trade tools to assemble products of varying sizes.
- Abide by established safety standards, and work in a safe and proficient manner.
- Travel to various job sites local to Michigan and throughout the United States as needed.
- Unloading of materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous work experience in carpentry, building, construction, or related field.
- Ability to travel locally to different job sites, must have valid driver's license.
- Ability to travel throughout the United States, periodically.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Ability to frequently walk, bend, kneel, reach, and climb.
- Must be able to communication effectively with coworkers & supervisors
- Must be able to operate hand tools and power tools.
- Ability to read a tape measure to the 1/16"
- Average Math aptitude
- 1 Year experience required
Position Type/Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Average 40 hours per week in the shop. Average 60 – 70 hours per week on a build site.
Starting Hourly Rate: $18.00
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings